Policy of Quality & the Environment
During 2010 X-TRACT LOGISTICS implemented the integrated management system with the purpose of the satisfaction of its customers, and in order to fullfil the established requirements of the management system.
Motivated by continuous improvement, the management department decided to voluntarily register with the standard UNE-EN-ISO 14001 "Environmental management systems" and its "Specifications and guidelines for its use" and to integrate the requirements into a single integrated management system."
For this reason, we have developed a policy of quality and environmental awareness appropriate to the nature, magnitude and environmental impacts of our activities and services. The main pillars of the policy are:
- Staff must be aware of the difficulties of understanding international transport by our clients, therefore we bring our expertise of international transport to you.
- Enhance the activities and projects of total logistics among the various offices of the group in order to achieve greater competitiveness.
- The management is committed to fulfill and to make available to staff all the necessary means of the fulfillment of these aspirations and the requirements of the standard UNE-EN ISO 9001.
- Make use of the results and tools for the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality system and of its offered service characteristics through the establishment of measurement indicators and measurable and consistent objectives OF this policy.
- Carry out periodic reviews of the system, policy, objectives and methods to ensure its correct adaptation in both standard and operational performance.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements applicable to activities that X-TRACT LOGISTICS carries out with its partners.
- Establish the necessary communication channels so that the policy and objectives of quality and the environment are known and understood at all levels of the Organization and are available to the personnel concerned.
- Make a commitment to the prevention and minimization of pollution, and compliance with the laws and regulations of applicable environmental and quality policy along with other requirements of the organisation.
The management and all staff at X-TRACT LOGISTICS require the strong commitment to meet client needs, and the application of the criteria set up in this policy.
Our main value is customer service, that is what makes us different from the competitors.
In order to meet above requirements, QUALITY MANUAL, PROCEDURES, WORK INSTRUCTIONS, as well as FORMATS and RECORDS wil be include in a management system and will be known by all staff. The results of the company management will be documented to be analyzed and to ensure continuous improvement of our services.